- Riley: I'll explain it more when you get here, okay? Just uhm, yeah. Thank you.
- Vanessa: Mhm. I'll see you.
- Riley: please.. Please don't yell at me. I didn't... I didn't mean to get in a fight, I swear, it's just... I was really angry, and that guy was pissing me off, and the sirens were there fast, and I just... I don't know.
- Vanessa: Oh, for fuck's sake...I'll be there as soon as I can.
- Riley: It's just, uhm... I've really fucked up, Vanessa. I need you to bail me out of this jail cell, please. I've got money under my bed if you need it, there's a spare key under the back door mat. I just.. I really want to leave, I've been here too long.
- Vanessa: drops her phone, and almost falls going to pick it up again. "What?! Are you fucking serious, Riley?! How did you land yourself in JAIL?"
- Riley: I, uh, hey, Vanessa. Uhm, I'd beat around the bush, but like, I'm in a bit of a pickle and like, shit, I'm wasting time. Do you think you could drive to the next town over and pick me up?
- Vanessa: nods deftly, getting up and holding the phone closer to her ear. "I - yeah, I can...what's wrong, Riley? Pick you up from where?" she asks worriedly, starting to get dressed.
- Riley: ...
- Vanessa: stumbles for her phone, pausing her movie and rummaging through her bag on the floor for it. "Hello?"
Anyone have opinions on the new Fast and Furious movie? I need out of my house, but I’m not willing to sit through a bad movie just to do it.
Or you could do the fun thing and come with me to Myrtle beach?
If you are
Surprisingly, I am. Thank you.
Yeah, babe, that’s not really enough to go on, other than the obvious she’s on your case because she’s a crazy bitch part. So what happened this time?
She and I haven’t spoken since she moved out of the house, and she called me yesterday, wanting to speak to me about giving her a second chance.